Medical Social Worker
Monterey, CA 93942
A successful healthcare organization is looking for a Medical Social Worker who assesses the social and emotional factors related to patient s illness, need for care, capacity and potential to cope with problems of daily living. Works with team members in development of treatment plans and participates in conferences.
- Bachelor s of Science in Social Work with 1 year of health care experience or Master's degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council Social Work Education.
- One year of social work experience in a health care setting, preferably with a home health agency
- Possession of a current CPR certification
- Current California drivers license and car insurance
- Good communication skills
- Reliable vehicle
Salary: $29-31 per hour
Employer pays 100% of premiums for full time staff for medical, vision, dental and term life insurance starting the first of the month after 60 day waiting period.
- 240 hours of PTO can be earned annually starting the first of the month after 60 day waiting period. Can begin using PTO as soon as earned.
- Employee can start fully vested contributions immediately for 403(B) plan.Employer contributions of 3% begin after 1 year and 1,000 hours worked, no matching required.