Member Service Representative
Irvine, CA 92606 US
The Bilingual Member Services position is to assist with our members in the Corona location. This position provides valuable customer service to internal and external customers.
Summary - The primary function is processing and maintaining member enrollment files and communication relative to these files with providers and internal staff.. In addition, you will provide administrative support that includes performing functions as the work volume requires; that may include production functions, project support, eligibility, coordination of benefits and/or plan renewals.
- Bilingual fluent in Spanish and English
- 2 years of member services skills and excellent customer relations
- 2 years of Managed Care/Health Plan experience; including Government Medi-Cal and Medicare
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, Access) Education
- Bachelor s Degree-Preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent-
Why Work with Us - You would be working for a large trade association for the agricultural field in their Insurance Division. With over 80 years in the industry, this company provides room to advance.
This is a full time, temp-to-hire position, Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Don't delay! Apply today.