Mental Health Area Director
Riverside, CA 92507
We are seeking a Licensed Clinican and Mental Health Administrative/Executive Leadership Professional to run operations of multiple programs of our client, a large healthcare organization.
The Mental Health Regional Director facilitates Behavioral and Mental Health programs and services, and facilities with a designated Region. As part of the Senior Management team, the Mental Health Director Provides administrative guidance, consultation, and mental health leadership to coordinate clinical needs, compliance and budgetary needs, and established and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate site/unit behavioral/mental health services by provision of administrative support, supervision, and monitoring of provision of care.
- Develop, implement and evaluate behavioral/mental health services, including intake/admission process, assessments, individual follow-up, treatment planning, psychoeducational treatment, group therapy, crisis intervention, and services for segregated patients.
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement and Strategic Planning for all programs/facilities assigned.
- Establish, develop, and monitor operational goals and objectives with department and facility Directors and Senior and C-level executives.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with Federal and State laws and establish collaborative relationship with State and County officials.
- 5-10 Years in Mental Heath Administration/Executive Leadership
- Master s Degree in Healthcare/Mental Health/Related field (Required)
- Active Professional License to Practice in the State of CA as a Licensed Mental Health Clinician (LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D)
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Generous PTO/Holiday Pay/Personal Days
- Retirement planning (401K) with Company Contribution
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Opportunities for advancement with large, stable , growing organization
Please apply directly through LinkedIn or submit your resume to email@example.com start a conversation with our executive healthcare recruitment team.