Mental Health Executive Director (LMFT OR LCSW OR PSY.D)
Oakland, CA 94601
Our client, a nation-wide mental healthcare organization in need of a strong, experienced candidate to serve as the Executive Director/Administrator of an inpatient mental health facility and crisis stabilization unit in the Oakland area. Candidate must be able to make quick and sound decisions in crisis situations, and maintain operational aspects including budgeting, staffing and compliance/regulatory oversight.
- Develop departmental goals and implement policies and procedures that support objectives
- Provide fiscal management including budget evaluation and development, financial review and analysis
- Assure compliance with regulatory agencies and survey requirements
- Establish and maintain quality assurance/ quality improvement program within the facility
- Provide communication and connection between corporate management, governmental bodies, and facility departments
- Prepare administrative records, reports, and analyses
- Direct the recruitment, selection and direction of staffing needs in conjunction with executive leadership of the facility
- Participate in consistent training with corporate and government entities
- 2+ years of experience in administrative management within psychiatric, mental and/or behavioral health
- Experience in staffing, budgeting, program planning and development
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Services, Master's Degree preferred
- Licensed Clinical Required as Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Psychologist (LMFT or LCSW or Psy.D)
- Experience working with adults with Serious Mental Illness preferred
- Established (50+ years), multi-state, growing organization with opportunities for career advancement
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package including generous PTO, Holiday pay, employee personal leave, employee stock options and retirement plan, Med/Vision/Dental/Life/FSA accounts, continuing education options, and more!
- Opportunity to establish and foster a positive working environment and work among a collaborative interdisciplinary team.
- Starting pay $140k+
This is an onsite, full-time, permanent salaried position with excellent benefits package and opportunities for growth. Hours are Mon - Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with weekend availability as needed. Please submit your resume to learn more - or feel free to submit your resume directly to Kasey at email@example.com!