Mental Health Program Administrator
San Jose, CA 95112
Our client, a large healthcare organization in need of a strong, experienced candidate to serve as the executive director/administrator for a Substance Abuse/Recovery Residential Mental Health program. The Mental Health/Behavioral Health Program Director acts as a liaison in representation of the organization to the regulatory boards and State and County officials. Candidate must be able to make quick and sound decisions in crisis situations, and maintain program in strategic and operational aspects including budgeting, compliance and staffing needs. Experience in crisis residential, crisis stabilization/inpatient psychiatric settings, intensive case management, social services, serious mental illness population, substance abuse population or similar field is highly desired.
- Develop strategic goals and objectives; establish and implement new policies and procedures
- Monitor budget evaluation, financial review and analysis
- Assure regulatory compliance with governing and regulatory bodies and establish and cultivate relationships with Government officials and external stakeholders
- Provide communication and connection between corporate management and facility departments
- Prepare administrative records, reports, and analyses
- Direct the recruitment, selection and disciplinary action of clinical staff
- Master s Degree in Related Field Required
- Licensed Clinician (LMFT/LCSW/Psy.D) in Mental Health/Behavioral Health/Social Services
- Two years of experience in administration/executive management in a healthcare setting
- Experience in staffing, budgeting, compliance, community relations, program planning and development
- Experience in Crisis Residential Treatment (CRT) Program, Addiction Treatment, Short-term, Step-down residential programs and/or working with Parolee, Forensic, Substance Abuse population strongly desired
This is a direct-hire, full-time, salaried permanent opportunity with excellent benefits package and with an established healthcare organization.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com to learn more!