Mental Health Program Director
San Jose, CA 95112
Our client, a large healthcare organization in need of a strong, experienced candidate to serve as the executive director/administrator for a Community-based Mental Health program. The Program Director acts as a liaison in representation of the organization to the regulatory boards and State and County officials. Candidate must be able to make quick and sound decisions in crisis situations, and maintain program in strategic and operational aspects including budgeting, compliance and staffing needs. Experience in outpatient settings, intensive case management, social services, wraparound programs, and FSP highly desirable.
- Develop strategic goals and objectives; establish and implement new policies and procedures
- Monitor budget evaluation, financial review and analysis
- Assure regulatory compliance with governing and regulatory bodies and establish and cultivate relationships with Government officials and external stakeholders
- Provide communication and connection between corporate management and facility departments
- Prepare administrative records, reports, and analyses
- Direct the recruitment, selection and disciplinary action of clinical staff
- Master s Degree in Related Field Required
- Licensed Clinician (LMFT/LCSW/Psy.D) preferred
- Two years of experience in administrative management in a healthcare setting
- Experience in staffing, budgeting, compliance, community relations, program planning and development
This is a direct-hire, permanent placement opportunity with an established healthcare organization. Please submit your resume to learn more or email Kasey at firstname.lastname@example.org!