Mohs Medical Assistant
Plano, TX 75024 US
Would you like to work for a medical group whose goal is to provide quality, patient-focused healthcare? Then we have the perfect position for you! This medical group is dedicated to its mission of providing quality, patient-focused healthcare to all families and children. Currently seeking a qualified Mohs Medical Assistant.
- Bring Patients to and from exam rooms and prepare them for exams
- Use EMR to enter prescriptions and medical histories
- During exams/procedures you will assist the physician
- Prepare and collect path/lab specimens, notify patients of results and schedule follow up appointments.
- Work with patients to educate and respond to questions in person or over the phone
- Document all medical instructions given to patients
- Clean, organize, stock and prepare the exam rooms, procedure trays, and autoclave instruments
- Other duties as assigned
- Medical Assistant or Dermatology technician certification required
- Prior Mohs Experience required
- Knowledge of general Mohs procedures and treatment
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of medical dermatology terms/CPT, ICD-10.
- Valid Driver s license
We are seeking an individual that is highly-organized, able to work in a team-oriented environment, be computer savvy, able to communicate clearly and have outstanding customer service.