Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Apple Valley, CA 92307
- Diagnose and treat within the scope of the Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant and consistent with standard of care.
- Partner with the patient s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care.
- Manage patient care with the primary objective of delivering proactive chronic disease care
- Complete medication management and disease education.
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holiday, Sick Leave
- CME (Continuing Medical Education) Stipend
- Long-term stability and room for career advancement
- Licensed Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in CA
- Passionate about patient care