Bakersfield, CA 92408
Are you looking for an exciting permanent, full time position as a PA or NP? We have a great opportunity in the Bakersfield area.
We are looking for either a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in a Women's Health Clinic.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Assist Physician in treating patients.
- Evaluate patients: take history and perform pertinent physical examination.
- Provide physical exams on patients
- Ensure high quality care to all patients
- Coordinate care of patients: testing and preparation for procedures
- Record and ensure availability and completeness of documentation, reports and imaging examination
- Provide patient education, counseling and instruction.
- Dictate progress notes, history and physical, and discharge summaries.
- Administer and/or order medication upon request of supervising physician
- Provide in-service and daily consultation to nursing staff
- Initiate consultation and monitor patients for special tests
- Must be licensed Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant
- 1 year experience minimum
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $105,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year