OB/GYN Medical Assistant
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Are you a polished professionally experienced crossed training Medical Assistant specializing in OB/GYN and or Woman s Health and looking for you next career move? If you answered yes then do we have the positions for you! We have several high end medical groups located in the prestige s Beverly Hills, Culver City, Santa Monica and Marina Del Rey areas seeking experienced professionals for their busy, high profile practices. If you are skilled in Woman s Health and or OB/GYN don t hesitate to apply today!
Back Office Day to Day Expertise
- Accustom to a really fast paced and high volume environment.
- Experienced with rooming, patients chief complaints and charting.
- Performed heavy blood draws, vitals, injections, standard testing and specimen collections.
- Assist with minor procedures, pre-ops, post- ops and other duties requested by the physician
- Must have a strong understanding of HIPPA and Needle handling procedures.
Front Office Day to Day Expertise
- Answering incoming calls, scheduling surgeries, verifying insurance, processing authorizations, submitting HMO request for approval, obtaining benefits information and take co-pays
- Check in and out, scheduling appointments, confirming appointment and follow up visits.
- Assisting patients with forms, preparing new patient documents, maintaining patient files and inputting patient demographics with EMR.
- Taking high volume of calls, taking messages, transferring calls as needed and assisting Office Manager as needed.
- 2+ years of Crossed Trained in Woman s Health and or OB/GYN.
- High school diploma, transcripts or GED.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Open to receiving top notch benefits, employee parking and a great team environment.