Office Administrator (Bilingual)
Fullerton, CA 92835 US
Are you looking to work for a large practice that truly invests in the well-being of their patients? Orthopedic Group with over 20 locations is seeking an experienced Patient Care Coordinator/ Office Administrator for their Downy Location. this large group network provides promotion from within, strong benefits, and a team environment.
- Heavy phones and patient assistance, checking patients in and out, scheduling appointments and processing authorizations
- Generating monthly receivable reports, and assisting Manager with various billing duties
- knowledge of local payers and their authorization requirements, insurance verification, data entry
- Processing insurance companies for verifications and authorizations with Medicare, PPO s, HMO s and governmental insurances
- Good to have Electronic Medical Records experience with NextGen or any other EMR system required
- Knowledge of prosthetics or experience in a prosthetic and orthotic clinic is a plus
- Exceptional higher level of customer service skills, telephone etiquette and be approachable
- 3-5 years of front office medical experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual in Spanish required
If you are professional, good with details and enjoy truly helping patients, then apply in minutes through our website at https://www.medicalprofessionals.com/career-seekers. Looking forward to assisting you with your next career move!