Office Administrator (Murrieta)
Murrieta, CA 92562 US
Are you looking to work for an orthopedic practice that truly invests in the well-being of their patients? A well-established group with over 20 locations, is seeking an experienced Office Administrator for their Murrieta Office. This group has a solid history within the communities they services. And they take care of their employees by providing promotions from within, plus benefits, and a welcoming team environment.
So if you are looking for a regular schedule 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday and employee parking included, take a few minutes and apply!
Daily scope of practice:
- Handling the front office with excellent telephone etiquette while delivering a high level of patient service.
- Knowledgeable with local payers and their authorization requirements, billing experience, and worker s compensation.
- Scheduling appointments, verifying all insurances, especially HMOs, and processing referrals.
Seeking a professional individual with:
- At least 2 years of Front Office Assistant experience
- Great computer and keyboard skills
- Electronic Medical Records experience a plus!
Bilingual in any language welcome to apply.
If you are a professional who enjoys truly helping patients, then apply in minutes through our website at www.medicalprofessionals.com/career-seekers.