Encinitas, CA 92024
Are you tired of just being another employee? Look no further, our client is in the search for an outgoing, reliable and professional individual that is looking for a work family.
Our client is a well-established Orthopedic Group with over 20 locations in San Diego. They have a solid prestigious history within the communities they service in. Our client is in the search for a Medical Front Office Receptionist that has experience with insurance verification, referrals and authorizations.
Job Summary: In this position you will be wearing different hats, will need the availability to prioritize and multitask. The right individual will be handling all of the front office duties, insurance authorizations and answering calls from a multi-phone line.
- Greet patients and collect basic medical history
- Answer incoming calls and respond appropriately
- Organize and schedule appointments for Physicians
- Update and file medical records and reports
- Verify insurance and collect the necessary copay
- Understanding of authorization processes and workers compensation
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Must have e at least 2 years of experience processing authorizations and workers compensation.
- Experience as Front Office Receptions, 2 years minimum required
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- High School diploma or higher education
Pay and Schedule:
- Full-time, temp to hire opportunity
- Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- $14-$16 an hour depending on experience
- Benefits offered after probationary period