Los Angeles, CA 90025
Our client provides full service administration of physician s medical-legal practices. They have become of the most reliability, excellent and innovative legal company for the community. The also strategize with attorneys, law firms and insurances to find the best practices for all situations.
We are needing to find an expert that can develop, implement and maintain company policies and procedure which will ensure of the company s productivity.
- Bachelor's and/or a Master s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience of Call Center experience in a health care industry.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in a supervisory or management role
- Strong analytical skills with expertise in analysis of performance metrics for call center operations
- Strong business acuity with solid knowledge of finance and employee management
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Suite
- Must have extensive experience in customer service
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Confident and professional on the phone with patience and a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and effectively communicate in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring
- Diligent and proactive results-driven personality
- Demonstrated success in managing, leading and developing people
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure successful program and service performance.
- Effectively manages 3 supervisors to ensure their have the tools and the support to run their departments.
- Develops and maintains strong team relations through clear, defined leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Monitor daily workflow and productivity ensuring the team meets the company s KPI
- Establish and reach daily production projections.
- Develop and deliver weekly reports to track trends and productivity
- Analyze and resolves problems and situations of varying complexities and origins.
- Develop and maintain SOPs and training materials
- Conduct weekly meetings with the operations team
- Provide training and coaching as needed to both new hires and experienced employees
- Carry out reward and recognition programs
- Coordinate and oversee the new hire onboarding program including coaching, guiding and supporting new hires.
Looking for serious and qualified inquires. This position looks for someone who is experienced in Operations Management and the ability to supervise a small team of staff as well as offsite staff. Will lead and manage a small team as well as work with an off shore team. Apply Today!