Opthalmic Medical Assistant
Laguna Hills, CA 92653 US
Are you eager to find a long-term opportunity with an amazing and fast-paced company!
We have an immediate opportunity for a Certified Ophthalmic Technician for our clients located in the Laguna Hills area. This is a full-time position. Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 am- 5:30 pm.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as an Ophthalmic Technician or Assistant
- Ability to juggle priorities and be able to work under pressure
- Competent computer skills
- Experience with electronic medical records (NextGen preferred)
- Performing preliminary testing
- Record patient s history and vision tests
- Communicating with patients
- Providing clinical support for doctor
- And more!
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!