Orthopedic Medical Assistant
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Are you looking for a Medical Practice that provides excellent patient care, while remaining employee focused? Large Orthopedic Medical Group located the West Los Angeles is looking for a professional experienced Back Office Medical Assistant with fast paced clinical skills. This practice is part of a team of over 10,000 Physicians and part of a world-renowned educational system. They focus on orthopedic, physical therapy, sports medicine and much more!! If you are interested and ready to make a career move, don t hesitate and apply today!
Know-Hows as a Back Office Medical Assistant:
- Applies and removes a variety of splints, plaster and fiberglass casts.
- Assisting patients, rooming patients, chef complaint and vitals
- Injections, blood draws, suture removals, staple removals, various testing capabilities and updating medical records.
- Ordering and receiving of various back office medical supplies and equipment
- Develops strong relationships with patients doctors, clinical staff and office managers
- Exhibitions, develops and maintains high level of product, procedural, anatomical and industry knowledge.
Necessities as a skilled Back Office Medical Assistant
- 2 solid year experience as a professional Medical Assistant experience in a fast pace clinical setting and or Orthopedics.
- High School Diploma any and all additional certification
- Professional, dedicated to their career, and history of longevity please apply!
Your career as a professional Back Office Medical Assistant in Orthopedics and or fast paced clinical setting is our purpose! Connect with us today! Apply with your resume immediately at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com. ! This is a temp-to hire position and open to reviewing professional experienced salary history. Looking forward to working with you!