Santa Monica, CA 90404
Are you a real bona- fide Surgery Scheduler looking for a challenge? Ready to take your skill sets to there limits working within a large group that believes in growth and development? We are currently seeking an experienced Surgery Scheduler for our client's growing General Surgery and ENT Department. Enjoy working for an organization who provide lots of room for growth, excellent benefits and employee parking in the Beverly Hills area. Apply today for the surgery scheduler position!
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls, scheduling surgeries, verifying insurance, processing insurance authorizations, submitting HMO request for approval, maintaining calendars multiple doctors, and obtaining benefits information.
- Also, individual would be coordinating surgeries with various hospitals, rescheduling as needed, providing estimates of costs to patients, researching information for patients, documenting surgery dates/times, coding surgeries as needed, and assisting with various projects as needed.
- Assisting patients with forms, preparing new patient documents, maintaining patient files and inputting patient demographics.
- Processing pre-authorizations, receiving referrals and documentation.
Must have the following skills and abilities
- 2+years of only heavy Surgery and or Procedure Scheduling!
- Strong attention to detail, solid follow up skills, and able to work well under deadlines.
- Required heavy phone, computer savvy and Electronic Medical Records experience.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply today Looking forward to working with you!