Part Time Medical Receptionist
Salt Lake City, UT 84129
We have a great opportunity for a friendly and energetic medical receptionist to help in the front desk at our Urgent Care clinic. The role of the Medical Receptionist is to provide outstanding service to patients and customers while providing attentive support to physicians and healthcare providers. Pay rate is $14 - $17 and shift is Friday 5pm - 10pm and Saturday 10am - 10pm
The Medical Receptionist sees that patients are welcomed and ensures that their needs and expectations are met. Even though experience is preferred, we are willing to train!
Some of your responsibilities will be
- Greet patients and visitors and ensure a welcoming experience
- Coordinate with clinic staff to ensure efficient patient flow
- Response to patient inquiries in a timely manner
- Answer telephones, forwards telephone messages and under the direction of licensed staff
- Schedules appointments, procedures and diagnostic tests
- Assist with front and back office duties simultaneously
- Exercise discretion on sensitive and confidential matters
- Communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate computer skills with data entry software
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
- 1+ years of customer service or medical receptionist experience.
- 1+ years of experience in an outpatient clinic or other healthcare setting
- Solid knowledge of medical terminology
Don't miss this opportunity This is a nationwide organization with 36 Hospitals/Clinics/Urgent Care Centers urban and suburban areas across the United States. Our hospitals and clinics are making a profound impact on the communities it serves. We partner with a diverse set of dedicated and community-based charities, advocates, and agencies that are all striving to improve the health and well-being of local residents
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!