Patient Account Representative
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Are you ready to take on an exciting new challenge that is a stepping-stone to a growing career? We enjoy helping our team achieve not only career advancement but also personal growth. And we offer the most competitive salaries and top-of-the-line benefits!
As a Patient Account Representative, you will provide information and assistance to customers about billing and claims. You will work with patients and providers to resolve issues with accounts and secure payment.
- Demonstrate accounts receivable claims problem solving
- Research patient accounts issues to resolve collection issues
- Establish relationships with provider representative(s) to resolve issues
- Demonstrate proficiency to work assigned accounts daily
- Prioritize and work assigned accounts to obtain prompt payment from payers
- Escalate problem accounts to management as required
- Identify and prevent risk and receivable related loss to the management
Talents You Need
- Make decisions and exercise good judgment
- Adapt to a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Respond to inquiries with courtesy, diplomacy, and patience
- Effectively communication skills both in writing and verbally
- Learn and retain new information and procedures
- Demonstrate initiative under stress and pressure
- Work in a team environment as well as independently
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- 1+ years call center experience with extensive customer service contact
- 1+ years in a medical office, insurance, banking, hospital or similar experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology, insurance billing and reimbursement, and coding preferred
- 35 wpm keyboarding skills with 95% accuracy desired
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts and calculations
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal
*Incentives are available based on performance but are subject to change.
More About Us This is a nationwide organization with 36 Hospitals/Clinics/Urgent Care Centers urban and suburban areas across the United States. Our hospitals and clinics are making a profound impact on the communities it serves. We partner with a diverse set of dedicated and community-based charities, advocates, and agencies that are all striving to improve the health and well-being of residents.
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!