Patient Service Rep
Long Beach, CA 90806 US
Looking to work for a medical group who is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art, evidence-based care for patients with high-risk pregnancies and their fetuses and infants?
We have an immediate opening for a full time Call Center Rep who will answer incoming phones, schedule appointments, explain insurance plans and determine insurance coverage and financial qualifications. Bilingual Spanish preferred. The right candidate will have a positive attitude and consult patients with a pleasant tone and a helpful presence.
What will I be doing?
- Set a positive first impression for all incoming callers
- Communicate a pleasant tone and helpful attitude
- Schedule appointments for multiple facilities and locations
- Gathering patient demographics and insurance details
- Verify insurance eligibility and researching benefits for patients
- Provide patients with instructions and directions
- Enter new patient details and update records in the medical records system (EMR)
What talents do I need?
- 1+ years of experience in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of insurance and eligibility of benefits (EOB) required
- Customer service or call center experience
- Electronic Medical Records experience
- Bilingual Spanish a plus!
- Genuine passion and care for patients
- Active listening and communication skills to aid callers
Get started right away. Apply or send us your resume today! www.medicalprofessionals.com