Patient Services Coordinator
Amsterdam, NY 12010
Patient Service Coordinator
Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Part-Time Patient Services Coordinator to join their team in Amsterdam, NY.
Our client is a successful, growth oriented hearing care practice. Their success can be attributed to their focus on putting patients needs first and providing unrivaled patient care.
The Patient Services Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the front office, including greeting patients, managing patient flow, scheduling appointments, entering/managing data in our electronic filing system, collecting payments, verifying insurance information, and leading local retention initiatives. The Patient Services Coordinator will be an advocate for their patients; ensuring an excellent Patient Journey Experience.
- High school degree preferred or equivalent work history
- At least 3 years of receptionist/patient care experience
- Good computer skills and knowledge of office software systems including Word and Excel
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to organize and multitask between patients, phone and computer.
- Good problem solving, analytical abilities, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday