Patient Services Rep (Outbound)
San Bernardino, CA 92408 US
Would you like to join a group that focuses on preventative care? If yes, this is the group for you! This progressive Health Clinic is seeking a high-energy, compassionate Patient Services Representative. The group prides itself on providing quality care to patients of all ages!
We are seeking a bilingual Spanish/English professional with the ability to work quickly and is patient-oriented. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity and a great chance to get your foot in the door with this multiple facility group.
You must have 2+ years of Patient Services or Case Management Assistant related experience. Also, have strong knowledge of coordinating referrals, general medical terminology, and understanding of various types of specialty facilities.
Your job will include:
- Handling high-volume incoming patient and clinical staffing calls
- Providing phone triage
- Acting as a liaison between Case Manager and departments
- Reviewing eligibility and authorization documents
- Contacting insurance companies to obtain eligibility/authorizations
- Researching missing information
- Inputting patient data into the system
- Reviewing files for all necessary documentation for patient treatment
- Documenting all work in the system and assisting manager with various projects.
If you have experience and this sounds like a good fit, contact us today.