Patient Services Rep (Outbound)
San Bernardino, CA 92410 US
Are you a Patient Services Rep looking to join a group that focuses on preventative care? If yes this is the group for you! This progressive Community Health Clinic is seeking a qualified Patient Service Representative for their office. The group has multiple facilities and prides themselves on providing quality care to patients of all ages!
Patient Service Reps role include:
- Assisting Case Managers
- Reviewing eligibility and authorization documents
- Contacting insurance companies to obtain eligibility/authorizations
- Inputting patient data into the system
- Acting as a liaison between Case Manager and departments to retrieve data
- Taking incoming patient and clinical staffing calls
- Providing phone triage to determine action needed
- Reviewing files for all necessary documentation for patient treatment
- Documenting all work in the system and assisting Manager with various projects.
Seeking a professional individual with attention to detail, ability to work at fast pace and service oriented. Must have over three years of patient services or Case Management Assistant related experience. Must have strong knowledge of general medical terminology, and understanding of various types of specialty facilities.
Don't delay, apply today to join this team.