Patient Services Representative
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Are you looking to work for a large practice that truly invests in the well-being of their patients and offers room for growth and stability in a team environment? We are currently seeking an experienced Patient Services Representative (PSR) for a busy OBGYN practice in the Newport Beach area. This is a full time opportunity and an excellent foot in the door with an amazing company!
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls, verifying insurance, processing authorizations, maintaining multiple calendars, obtaining benefits information and taking co-pays
- Individual would be researching missing information and inputting patient data into an EMR system.
- Assisting patients with checking in and out, scheduling appointments and confirming appointments and follow up visits.
- Assisting patients with forms, preparing new patient documents, maintaining patient files and inputting patient demographics with EMR.
- Taking high volume of calls, taking messages, transferring calls as needed and assisting Office Manager as needed.
Seeking an individual who has strong attention to detail, solid follow up skills, and able to work well under deadlines.
- Must have over two years of front office experience in the Medical field.
- Must have OBGYN experience
- NextGen experience highly preferred