Los Angeles, CA 90007 US
Are you interested in working for a well-established organization with over 81 years within the community? This large group s primary focus is on the reproductive healthcare for women, men and families make informed decisions about their sexual and reproductive health. They are seeking a truly experienced Payment Poster for the facility near the USC area. When it comes to benefits there are no expense spared with medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, long term disability and life insurance, as well as a 401k plan. Don t hesitate and apply today!
Payment Poster daily tasks and duties include:
- Handling collections of unpaid claims to all insurance companies
- Follow up on all collection activities for accounts outstanding 2+ months.
- Re-submissions of claims after corrections are made to ensure proper payout.
- Identifying cycles and habits of payers and have proper recommendations in order to smooth our the process to maximize revenue.
- Handling adjustments and write offs
- Heavy documentation of all A/R activities
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in Medical Billing specializing as a Payment Poster
- 2+ years experience in Medical Collections working with a non-profit health organization
- Full knowledge and understanding of medical billing--coding, documentation, utilizing EMR and other systems for filing claims, payment posting, charge posting, A/R.
- Working knowledge and experience in working with various payors within the healthcare system: Medi-Cal, PPO, HMO, Managed Care, Family PACT, DOFERs, and others.
- Work under a 99% compliance standard of all work completed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of similar experience
If you are a professional Payment Poster who truly enjoys helping patients, then apply in minutes through our website at www.medicalprofessionals.com/seeker. Upload your professional resume. This is a temp-to hire position and is paying up to $19/hour based background and experience. If you meet these requirements please submit full resume highlighting this experience.