San Diego, CA 92130
Our client is an innovative cloud computing company with a dedicated vision in optimizing the economics of healthcare. We believe this vision is the key to unlocking a world where healthcare operates with efficiency and makes informed, optimized decisions, where information helps build healthy organizations and deliver the best care and patient outcomes possible.
Their mission is to deliver value to our customers through exceptional technology and services that provide the necessary connectivity, metrics and knowledge to enable healthcare providers to optimize their business and financial operations while helping to optimize healthcare delivery and outcomes.
What will you be doing?
- Provides administrative support in the reimbursement process
- Prepares outstanding accounts reports
- Gathers credit and/or reference information
- Assists in order entry, posting of cash receipts, and review of any processing errors.
Schedule: Monday Friday; 8:00-5:00pm
Pay: $15-17 an hour; depending on experience
- Posting of all cash receipts
- Reviews all processing errors
- Assists in revenue reporting
- Posting of EOB's and denials
- Maintains database by entering, updating, and retrieving data
- Other duties assigned by management
- 2+ years of payment posting or cash posting experience.
- Ability to balance and reconcile cash receipts
- Ability to accurately work a high volume number of claims
- Clear understanding of medical industry and healthcare laboratory billing
- Ability to communicate technical issues easily and effectively at all levels of organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience with medical billing software
- Understanding of CPT and ICD-9 coding
If you are professional, good with details and enjoy truly helping patients, then apply in minutes!