LVN- EMR Conversion
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Front Office Service task include:
- Assisting patients, checking patients in and out, scheduling appointments, confirm appointment and contacting patients for returned visits as needed.
- Patient registration consisting of medical forms, preparing new patient documents, updating patient files and explanation of benefits.
- Verifying insurance, communicating with insurance firms to gather information, taking co-pays.
- Processing per-authorizations, receiving referrals and documentation.
- Taking high volume of calls, taking messages, transferring calls as needed and assisting Office Manager as needed.
Front Office Service Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience working in the Front Office of Healthcare clinic
- Required High School Diploma or Official Transcripts or GED
- Very professional, has strong attention to detail, solid follow up skills, and enjoys working in a team environment.
- Knowledge of IDX system, 10 key adding machine, and type 35 wmp