Practitioner Contract Services
San Diego, CA 92121
Entry Level Sales Support Role:
Do you want to be part of a company that supports career progression? For over twenty years, our client has been able to offer first-class salary and superior benefits and career progression to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. As an organization their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
The primary function of this position is to support the practitioner recruitment team with pre launch and executed campaigns, which includes working directly with telerecruiters, fielding incoming faxes, client and member nominations, and dissemination of credentialing documents to recruiters for follow up.
45% Interfaces with prospective practitioner to encourage participation in our Clinical and Fitness programs.
- Makes outbound telephone calls to prospective practitioner to raise awareness of the programs and to set field appointments.
- Makes calls to practitioners' offices to provide follow up to assigned recruiter s initial outreach in key campaigns.
- Initiates first time calls to practitioners in low profile campaigns.
- Invites practitioners to webinars, notifies them of upcoming seminars, and advises them of field appointments if requested by practitioner.
- Sends recruitment material to practitioners.
- Records contacts into the contact management database.
- Manages time to ensure the minimum required outbound calls per day and per week are met, as specified by management.
- Documents calls using the appropriate systems.
- Works off of daily and weekly call lists generated from Primus database for key and on-going campaigns. Submits activity report to Manager as per protocol.
- Interacts with recruitment management as well as individual recruiters on a daily basis.
- Researches unique questions using all available sources. Refers difficult issues to Manager for appropriate answers.
- Handles incoming queue calls for absent reps as well as during high call volume in the department.
45% Supports the recruitment team by conducting on-going internet searches when recruiters encounter disconnected and wrong numbers for clinical and fitness practitioners.
- Conducts data research for records in the Primus database that are determined to be inaccurate.
- Searches and researches various industry sites to include CAQH, licensure boards, competitor web sites, NPI, yellow pages, etc. Utilizes Primus and Promis databases to document all activity.
- High School Diploma required or completed higher education (we will verify).
- Minimum six months experience in outbound or inbound call environments and/or customer service.
- Strong verbal/telephone communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Schedule: Full-time M-F