Practitioner Contracts Services Representative
San Diego, CA 92121
Practitioner Contract Services (PCS) Representative
Do you want to be part of a company that supports career progression? For over twenty years, our client has been able to offer first-class salary and superior benefits and career progression to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. As an organization their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
Job Summary: They re currently seeking a detail oriented Associate to join their team. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, detail oriented, and experienced with multi-tasking. The primary purpose of this position is to respond to practitioner inquires via the telephone queue system to ensure efficient and effective resolution of practitioner inquires or complaints and to deliver high quality customer service.
- Respond to and resolve practitioner inquiries received via the Practitioner Contract Services queue.
- Answers at least 75% of incoming calls in less than 30 seconds from Practitioner Contract Services queue.
- Assists practitioners, staff, and clients with questions regarding participation requirements, contractual issues, and high-level administrative problems.
- Forwards complex requests that require research to PCS Rep 2 to achieve appropriate resolution.
- Captures practitioner complaints and resolves or forwards to PCS Rep 2 for resolution.
- Captures practitioner change information, documents and forwards as required to record changes in appropriate databases.
- Handles necessary administrative duties to properly support, document and resolve practitioner inquires.
- Maintains confidentiality of practitioner files, participation data, practitioner records/documents and all discussions relative to recruiting, contracting, and credentialing processes.
- Attends department and all-staff meetings to increase knowledge and foster teamwork.
- Associate s degree or equivalent preferred. High school diploma required.
- Minimum two years of progressive experience performing customer service duties.
- Specialty health care or health care experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office with experience in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
Schedule: Monday Friday 8:00am 5:00pm
A little more about us:
At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. As a quality healthcare staffing firm we open doors for our employees. You ll have an opportunity to work at one of our exceptional clients spanning from hospitals, medical groups, specialty practices, to health plan providers, DME and related companies. Our sole focus is to ensure that our clients get the best person for the job, and just as important, that you get the best position for you.