Prior Authorization and Insurance Verification
Park City, UT 84060
Insurance Verification Specialist $14-16/hr.
This positions goal is to provide professional, accurate, timely health insurance verification for an orthopedic clinic. You will also have the opportunity to assist the business office with prior authorization submission and prior authorization follow-up.
What you would be doing:
- Obtain initial and continued benefits using online provider portals and/or using telecommunication.
- Enter accurate insurance information and prior authorization requirements into company software.
- Contact patients or referrals to clarify insurance information and/or coordination of benefits issues.
- Submit prior authorization requests to patients insurance.
- Enter accurate prior authorization approvals into company software and follow-up on prior authorization denials.
- Answer inquiries regarding completed or in process verification and authorizations.
What we would like you to have:
- 10 Key Proficient.
- Computer skills with net typing of 40 wpm.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision, exercising independent judgement within stated guidelines.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills which promote cooperation and teamwork.
- Ability to withstand varying job pressures, organized/prioritize related job task, and excellent attention to details.
- Excellent public relations skill and demonstrated ability to communicate in calm, businesslike manner.
- Ability to multitask, learn new skills and adapt to change.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment independently or as part of a team.
What we can offer you:
- Full Medical Benefits