Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Program Director (Mental Health)
A growing nation-wide mental healthcare organization is seeking an experienced licensed Program Director (RN, LCSW, Psy.D) to join their team at the Santa Cruz, CA location! The licensed Associate Director will provide leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to 24/hour Crisis Stabilization Program (CSP). The Program Director will oversee a clinical team of RN Supervisors and administrative staff. The Associate Director will work in conjunction with the Administrator with all aspects of day to day operations of the crisis stabilization unit facility.
- Implements all program policies and procedures
- Responsible for administrative functioning of the program
- Manages the allocated and development of fiscal budget for the program
- Provides safe and direct care in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Oversees clinical staff and documentation accordance to the State and County requirements
- Communicates and collaborates with community partners and State and County
- Masters or higher degree in Social Services or related field.
- Licensed as RN, LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D./Psy.D.
- Experience in a crisis mental health
- Permanent full-time role with comprehensive benefits (Paid Holidays, PTO, Matching 401k, Education Assistance)
- Reputable nation-wide healthcare organization with over 100 programs
- Opportunity for growth within company
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for more information!