Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
As Project Coordinator, duties would be:
- Coordinate project schedules and agendas, including tracking deadlines, deliverables, communication with internal team and other partners.
- Coordination logistics and information as directed by leadership.
- Develop of all featured events, outreach activities, meetings and materials; in the promotion and administration of the program/project.
- May actively represent the program and/or the organization.
- Foster a collaborative relationship with internal staff and external partners.
- Provide any applicable education, training, on-boarding or mentorship pertaining to project.
- Supports and maintains the project s budgets; tracking all supporting files and documents.
- Interface with other departments, vendors and applicable community parties as needed.
- Create reports for management to evaluate the performance of day-to-day operations.
- May also be responsible for documenting and tracking program/project compliance.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by leadership
- High school diploma or its equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, business administration, management preferred
- 3+ years progressive responsible administrative or strategic support experience required
- 3+ years organizational program or project coordination experience
- Utilizing program/project management procedures preferred
- Experience w maintaining program schedules, tracking deadlines, communicating with all levels of stakeholders.
- Experience with developing PowerPoint materials for events and meetings
- Microsoft Office advanced experience with Outlook, Word and Excel including pivot tables
This is a great opportunity! Pay ranges from $25 - $32 per hour. Hours are flexible from 8:00-4:30 or 8:00-5:00.
Apply today at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com