Alameda, CA 94501
Our client, a growing mental health company in need of a strong, experienced candidate to serve as the administrator of an inpatient psychiatric program. Candidate must be able to make quick and sound decisions in crisis situations, and maintain facility in strategic and operational aspects including budgeting, compliance, staffing and strategic needs. Candidate must be familiar with JCAHO and/or CARF compliance and have experience in oversight of an inpatient psychiatric setting.
- Develop strategic goals and objectives; establish and implement new policies and procedures accordingly
- Conduct and monitor budget evaluation and development and overall financial analysis
- Assure compliance with governing and regulatory bodies
- Provide oversight of clinical social work staff as well as nursing staff
- Two years of experience in administrative management within the psychiatric healthcare field Inpatient setting
- Experience in staffing, budgeting, program planning and development
- Master's Degree required
- Licensed Clinician Preferred (LMFT/LCSW/Psy.D), but not required
This is a direct-hire, salaried position offering an excellent benefits package and stability with growing organization.