Quality Improvement Coordinator
Monterey Park, CA 91754
Want to work for one of the highest rated best companies in Los Angeles? Have a passion for healthcare and looking for a large organization to build your career? You have found the perfect match!!
This Medical Management company in El Monte has an immediate need for Quality Improvement Coordinators. Company provides excellent benefits, team environment, and opportunities for growth.
What will I be doing?
- Working with network of providers to improve quality of care
- Participating in HEDIS, Stars, P4P, and risk adjustment audits
- Understanding of CMS guidelines and
- Patient outreach, answer phones Star Measures (Part C and D)
- Coding for HEDIS reports
- Participate in IPA and Health plan meetings
- Understanding of HIPAA and maintaining confidentiality of patient records and information
- Work on Excel, Word and EMR
- Clerical related duties
- Excel and Word skills
- HEDIS and Quality Improvement experience
- Experience working with patient records
- Bachelor s degree
- 2+ years of Health plan, IPA or MSO experience
- Knowledge of ICE, DHS, DMHC, NCQA, and CMS standards