RN - Call Center
Novato, CA 94949
We are looking for entry level Registered Nurses who are seeking for an opportunity to get their foot in the field. This position is a 6 month project to help reconcile medications and allergies. This is within a large medical group in the Marin County. Call center environment!
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to transfer scientific knowledge from social, biological and physical sciences in applying the nursing process to ensure quality patient care.
- Demonstrates the flexibility, commitment to participate in the RN Float Pool and train at multiple sites, including triage calls and transition of care management.
- Demonstrates leadership by directing and delegating appropriately to care team members.
- Delegates tasks to subordinates based on the legal scopes of practice of the subordinates and on the preparation and capability needed in the tasks to be delegated.
- Demonstrates clinical expertise by serving as a clinical expert, role model, and clinical and educational resource to the team, patients, and families. May act as a mentor and assist in the training and development of less experienced staff members.
- Demonstrates professional accountability for nursing practice.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Perform all other duties as required or assigned.
- Current valid California RN license
- Possession of ACLS and BLS
- Exceptional customer service
- Professionalism on the phone, in person, and with each other
- Respectful communication with patients, vendors, volunteers, and co-workers
- Effective teamwork
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
- A positive attitude
- A good sense of humor and fun in the workplace
- Support of each other, the patients, and the practice
Schedule and pay:
- 6 month project
- Monday to Friday
- 8AM to 5PM
- $45 an hour
- 3 positions available