RN Case Manager (Managed Care)
Covina, CA 91723
Our client, a large, rapidly growing healthcare organization is in need of a Registered Nurse Case Manager to manage High Risk/Complex Care patients primarily from an office setting.
The Registered Nurse must be able to comfortably use a computer and deliver information via telephone in communicating efficiently and effectively with all parties involved. This position is from an office-setting, with occasional on-site or in-home patient visitation as necessary. The company takes pride in delivering personal care to each patient case and face-to-face interaction provides quality bedside manner. This is a direct hire, permanent, full-time position, Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm, with Weekends and Holidays off.
The Registered Nurse Case Manager is responsible for assessing, coordinating, and adjusting individual care plans for organization s members that results in provision of quality and cost effective care.
- Create and monitor member plan based on assessment of health status, resource availability, past/present treatment plan, goals, and provider options.
- Coordinate services between physician, specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff to meet the complete needs of clients.
- Identify and report risk management quality concerns.
- Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and clinical information into EMR systems.
- Current California Registered Nurse license
- Knowledge of managed care organization/IPA/health plan Registered Nurse case management preferred
- 2+ years of Registered Nurse clinical nursing experience in a clinical, acute care, or community setting
- CCM Preferred
Why Work Here:
- Competitive starting pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, 401K w/match, FSA options, etc.
- Very large and growing organization with several opportunities for advancement
- Consistent, standard hours Mon Fri 8am 5pm
- Opportunity to work among interdisciplinary team as well as independently in a fast-paced, educational environment
- Perfect mix of in-office as well as in field (no more than twice/week) patient interaction
- Ability to manage care for variety of those in need
This is a direct-hire, permanent, full-time position with an established, large and growing healthcare organization. Please submit your resume to learn more about our client!