RN Case Manager
Roundrock, TX 75006
Primary functions of the RN Case Manager is to coordinate patient care with the interdisciplinary team including physicians, family, and referring agency: and administer skilled nursing care for clients in their place of residence and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Current Texas State license as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR Certification
- Two years experience as Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting, home health preferred
- Reliable transportation with a valid TX Driver s License and Auto Liability Insurance
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Case manages and provides clinical directions to the interdisciplinary team, physician and family
- Implement, develop and document the plan of care
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Assure continuity of qualify patient care delivered with appropriate documentation
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payor
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency
- Promote agency philosophy and administrative policies
- Supervises and provide direction to the home health aide and the LVN
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume for consideration.
We are an Equal opportunity employer; we offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a highly competitive compensation package.