RN Clinic Manager
Cucamonga, CA 91730
Our client, a Nationwide Healthcare organization is in need of a Registered Nurse Manager to join their team in the Inland Empire region. If you are looking for an organization with great culture, growth potential and that take pride in what they do, then this is the place for you.
The Registered Nurse Manager is responsible for working with the Director of Nursing and the HCC Medical Director. They will be responsible for projecting and integrating the Mission and Core Values of the organization and Management Philosophy. In the absence of the Office Manager, the NM is recognized as the clinical and operational manager. The manager provides direction to the HCC s nursing staff regarding performance and provision of patient care services to achieve clinical excellence in accordance with internal and external requirements and standards.
- Passion for working with diverse and undeserved populations
- Current California RN license- BSN Preferred
- Experience as Lead/Charge/Supervisor/Manager Registered Nurse Required
- Experience in an Outpatient setting Required
- Willingness to assist at nearby locations as needed
- Offer full benefits: Medical, Dental, Life insurance, Retirement Company Match, PTO, Holidays, and more!
- A set M-F 8:30am-5:30pm schedule- (nights, weekends, holidays off)
- Competitive salary
This is a full-time, permanent salaried position with excellent benefits package with opportunities for growth!
Please submit your resume today to learn more about our client!!