RN Executive Director
Saint Louis, MO 63141
RN Executive Director- Home Health
Seeking a registered nurse Executive Director for a large and growing home health care organization. Dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care, serving patients and families through the end of life stages, the Clinical Director will direct and manage the interdisciplinary team to ensure continuity of care to all those they come in contact with.
The Director of Clinical services/ Executive Director will implement and administer policies and procedures. Provide direction to staff that ensures coordinated implementation of plans of treatment and the utilization of necessary services for comprehensive care of the patients.
- Develops departmental goals while implementing new policies and procedures in accordance with all company, state, and federal guidelines
- Responsible for the overall clinical and financial operations of a homne care branch
- Work closely with the Sales and Are/Regional Leadership teams to develop approaches for selling as well as implement business development strategies
- Conducts multidisciplinary meetings, performance evaluations
- Interviewing hiring, training, terminating
- responsible for overall clinical and fincancial operations
- Provide direction to staff that ensures coordinated implementation of plans of treatment and the utilization of necessary services
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Home Health, hospice,or similar setting.
- Must have 8 years of healthcare administration experience
- Must have valid Missouri Registered Nurse license
- Recent experience managing a minimum of $1M in healthcare revenue