RN Inpatient Case Manager
Northridge, CA 91201
Are you a Registered Nurse with a background in acute care who would like to transition into or already has transitioned into Case Management in a Health Plan setting?
Our client, a large, rapidly growing healthcare organization is in need of a Registered Nurse to join the Outpatient Case Management team and assist in managing members. The Registered Nurse should have a background and familiarity with a Hospital setting in order to best navigate the system. The position is primarily based in an office setting with 1-2 days of local travel per week to visit patients in nearby locations. Must be able to comfortably use a computer and deliver information via telephone in communicating efficiently and effectively with all parties involved.
This position is based out of corporate office headquarters, full-time, hourly (non-exempt), Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm, with all Weekends and Holidays off.
The Registered Nurse Case Manager is responsible for assessing, coordinating, and adjusting individual care plans for organization s members that results in provision of quality and cost effective care.
- Create and monitor member plan based on assessment of health status, resource availability, past/present treatment plan, goals, and provider options.
- Coordinate services between physician, specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff to meet the complete needs of clients.
- Identify and report risk management quality concerns.
- Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and clinical information into EMR systems.
- Current California Registered Nurse license
- 2+ years of Registered Nurse clinical nursing experience in an acute care or managed care setting preferred
- Prior case management experience is preferred but training is provided
Why Work Here:
- Well established fast growing organization, been around for 30 years
- Competitive starting pay
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k 1% match, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.)
- Plenty of opportunity for growth
- Very sought after company culture, all the nurses we have placed here love this department!
This is a direct-hire, full-time, permanent placement position, with benefits and opportunities for growth. Please submit your resume to learn more about our client and the scope of the position or email Michael directly at email@example.com!