Murray, UT 84107
Medical Receptionist for Heart and Lung $13 -15/hr.
We are a Health-care services organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve. We are a nationwide organization with multiple hospitals and clinics in different urban and suburban areas across the United States.
Our Cardiology department, in Salt Lake, is looking for a medical receptionist. We are looking for a friendly, professional individual to join our team and work alongside our expert surgeons.
This is a full-time Medical Receptionist position with Healthcare benefits, career advancement, and personal growth in a great environment. Due to the nature of the specialty we are in search of an experienced Medical Receptionist who will be able to pick up things quickly and be able to progress in her role. We have the most competitive salary range as well.
Are you ready to take on an exciting new challenge?
- Full time- Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Medical Receptionist
- Full benefits
- Medical Assistant front office experience
- Greet patients and visitors
- Coordinates with clinic staff to ensure a positive patient flow and waiting room experience
- Timely responses to patient inquiries
- Answers telephones, forwards telephone messages and under the direction of licensed staff
- Schedule appointments, procedures and diagnostic tests
- Ability to quickly take direction from multiple people
- Upbeat, dynamic, and friendly attitude towards patients and staff
- Medical receptionist experience preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- Ability to multitask
Pay: $13 - 15/hr.
Email your resume and feel free to call Alec today! 801-313-1938.
We want to help you and make life better, so give us a call and see what else we have available.