Receptionist for OBGYN
Layton, UT 84041
Medical Receptionist for OBGYN Clinic $12 14
We are in need of a friendly and energetic medical receptionist to help in the front desk at our clinic. The role of the Medical Receptionist is to provide exceptional service to patients and customers while providing outstanding support to physicians and healthcare providers.
The Medical Receptionist ensures that patients are welcomed in a warm and friendly manner and sees that their needs and expectations are met. Even though experience is preferred, we are willing to train!
Some of your responsibilities will be
- Greet patients and visitors
- Coordinates with clinic staff to ensure a positive patient flow and waiting room experience
- Timely responses to patient inquiries
- Answers telephones, forwards telephone messages and under the direction of licensed staff
- schedules appointments, procedures and diagnostic tests
- May assist with front and back office duties as assigned simultaneously
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively on the phone, in writing and via email
- Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive and confidential matters
- Demonstrated computer skills with data entry software
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
- 1+ years of customer service or medical receptionist experience.
- 1+ years of experience in an outpatient clinic or other healthcare setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology