San Bernardino, CA 92410 US
Ready to work for a group that practices prevention and progressive treatment? This group is for you! Join this respected Community Health Clinic with multiple facilities who is seeking a qualified Referral Coordinator. The group prides itself on providing quality care to patients of all ages!
This environment is a call center, assisting case managers with the referral and approval process for patients' care.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing eligibility and authorization documents
- Contacting insurance companies to obtain eligibility/authorizations
- Researching missing information
- Maintaining patient records into the system
- Acting as a liaison between Case Manager and departments to retrieve data
- Creating correspondence
- Taking incoming patient and clinical staffing calls
- Providing phone triage
- Documenting all work in the system and assisting Manager with projects.
- Minimum 2 years of continuous of referrals experience
- Must have extensive knowledge in referral and authorization process
- Must be familiar with HMO, PPO, Medi-Medi, and Workers Compensation
- Experience with EMR preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
If this sounds like a good fit for you, contact us today to learn more.