Regional Director of Home Health
San Francisco, CA 94119
Our client is a well-established nation-wide Health System with Hospitals, Skilled and Palliative Care Nursing Facilities, Home Health, Hospice Care and other Post-Acute business lines. We are currently seeking a Regional Director to oversee Home Health and Hospice facilities in the greater San Francisco Bay area. We are looking for a progressive operational leader with Home Health oversight experience at the Executive/Senior level. A clinician is not required. LEAN Six Sigma certification is a plus! Relocation candidates welcome!
Regional Director (Home Health) Job Responsibilities:
- Operational / Financial oversight of the Home Health business line and direct reports
- Analyze data for region, revamp and implement processes and procedures as needed
- Work collaboratively with Senior Leadership over related business lines
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans for the region (Organic and M&A)
Regional Director (Home Health) Job Requirements:
- Strong Senior level Home Health leadership experience (10+ years)
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred Proven ability to manage a multi-million dollar line of business.
- Strong business development expertise, ability to analyze data, strategic planning mindset, and process improvement skills
- LEAN Six Sigma Training / Certification a plus
This is a direct-hire, permanent placement salaried opportunity. An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary plus bonus incentive, comprehensive benefits package, generous PTO, 401K, and a opportunity for growth within a rapidly expanding industry!
Please inquiry with an internal recruiter (Kasey) to learn more about this position: firstname.lastname@example.org.