Lead Dental Assistant
Glendale, CA 91205 US
Are you searching for large Non-Profit group in the medical field where you can utilize your skills? This clinic has locations in the Glendale area and they are searching for Registered Dental Assistant who is either Bilingual Armenian or Bilingual Spanish. This person will be responsible for performing a variety of Registered Dental Assistant duties while promoting a safe and cleanly environment for quality dental care.
- Assisting the doctor and teaching the patients how to care for their teeth; communicating effectively with patients (or parents if patient is a child); assist dentist with dental treatment and document all dental procedures according to dentist s instructions.
- Obtain endodontic cultures, dry canals, previously opened by the supervising dentist, with absorbent points. Test pulp vitality, place bases and liners on sound dentin. Remove excess cement from supragingival surfaces of teeth with hand instrument or floss. Size stainless steel crowns, temporary crowns and bands.
- Temporary cementation and removal of and temporary crowns and removal of the
- Orthodontic bands and placement of orthodontic separate placement and ligation of arch wires, placement of post-extraction and periodontal dressings.
- Take bite registrations for diagnostic models for case study only, coronal polishing, x-rays and tray set ups.
- Provide dental education and information to insure patient awareness of dental health and continuing treatment. Present to the patients their diagnosed dental treatment plans and proposed plan for continuing treatments.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Seeking a candidate with 2+ years of experience as a Registered Dental Assistant
- State license for Registered Dental Assisting with all current certifications
- Someone with excellent oral communication skills, clinical experience, proven multi-tasking ability, friendly demeanor and professional demeanor
- Must be either Bilingual Spanish/English or Bilingual Armenian/English
Since you are professionalDental Assistant good with details and enjoy truly helping patients, then apply in minutes!