Registered Nurse Home Health
San Diego, CA 92108
Our client, a very large, nation-wide healthcare organization is looking for a full-time Registered Nurse Case Manager to join the Home Health care team on a permanent basis. This position requires the Registered Nurse to cover a field territory of North County San Diego. The Registered Nurse can manage caseloads independently throughout the 40 hour work week, and can ensure prompt and adequate delivery of care accordingly.
- Schedule is typically Mon - Fri, 8am- 5pm., however Registered Nurse can choose and delegate Case Load visitations as necessary
- RN Case Manager will be overseeing a small care-giving team consisting of LVNs, Social Workers, and Care Givers
- RN primarily will work independently with required attendance to office meetings on an As Needed Basis
- Current Registered Nurse License in CA
- Experience in Registered Nurse Home Health (1-2 years)
- Valid CA driver's license
Why Work Here:
- Excellent Employee Benefits package, including Employee Perks and Engagement Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Pet Insurance, et.
- Nation-wide, growing organization with stability and ample opportunities for growth
- Ability to create your own schedule without being micromanaged
- Ability to provide quality care and cultivate long-lasting relationships with patients in need
- Competitive starting salary, within regular business hours
This is a full time, permanent position offering competitive salary, regular business hours, full benefits package, and opportunities for growth.
Salary range is DOE, $85,000 - $95,000
Please submit your resume directly to: Kasey Klumpp, email@example.com
Text to Chat with Kasey: (858) 609-0858