Abilene, TX 79601
Large Hospital System seeking qualified Registered Nurse. We are seeking a Registered Nurse to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. This RN (Registered Nurse) demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
Openings: Med/Surg, Ortho, PACU, OR, PreOP, ICU, Emergency Department, Tele, Women s and Children s, Mother Baby.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Assess patient condition, administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide patients with support and education
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Texas
- 2 years of Acute Care experience
Hours; rotating 3/ 12hrs shifts. (7am-7pm, 7pm-7am)
Competitive hourly pay plus differential pay.
This is a full time role including full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, ETC)
*Please submit your resume highlight all relevant experience. *