Registered Nurse PACU
Pasadena, CA 91105
Our client, a renowned Fertility and Reproductive organization is seeking a PACU Registered Nurse to add the to clinical team at the surgery center. The Registered Nurse will assist physicians with pre-op and post-op duties in a surgical setting. The Procedure Nurse will be working as a team player within a medical interdisciplinary team.
- Assist physician with procedures including diagnostic procedures, monitoring ultrasounds, egg retrievals, embryo transfers, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout facility
- Setup equipment/room for procedures
- Clean and re-set up for next procedure
- Perform procedures such as Venipuncture and start IVs and management of IV therapy
- Administer medications
- Maintenance of patient/couple medical records, including consents and authorizations
- Assist physician in providing informative and effective communication with patient/couples
- Registered Nurse RN in State of California, or LVN
- Bilingual Mandarin preferred
- Experience in similar outpatient setting preferred such as Women s Health, Surgery Center, OBGYN
- Ability to work with patients, patient families, physicians and interdisciplinary team
Why Work Here
- Competitive starting hourly pay with opportunities for overtime!
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, 401K, etc.!
- Consistent, 40 hour work week, typically M-F standard business hours 8am 5pm, with rotating weekend availability or earlier clock-in depending on surgery load
- Opportunity to work with world renowned physicians in a state-of-the-art facility, providing much needed care and encouragement to those in need
- Flexible work environment with multiple duties allowing for working both independently and within a team in a fast-paced, educational environment
This is a direct-hire, permanent, full-time position w/a world-renowned team. Please submit your resume or send resume directly to Kasey at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our client!