Carmel, IN 46032
Do you want to be part of a company that will help your career grow? For over twenty years, our client has been able to offer first-class salary and superior benefits and career progression to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. As an organization their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
Job Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to enter data from fitness and exercise center billing reports into the Reimbursement Processing System. This position is responsible for the accurate review, input and adjudication of reimbursement requests in accordance with regulations, company standards and contractual obligations of the organization.
- High school diploma required.
- 10 key and word processing; minimum 10,000 key strokes per hour required with 95% accuracy.
- Data Entry experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Reviews all incoming reimbursement requests to verify necessary information.
- Enters reimbursement requests and information into a computerized system.
- Maintains all documentation of reimbursement requests processed and requests on hand.
- Adjudicates reimbursement requests in accordance with departmental policies
- Maintains 98.5% minimum production standard
- Promotes a spirit of cooperation and understanding among all personnel.
Schedule: Monday Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
Pay: $13.00 an hour
A little more about us: At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. Our focus is to ensure that our clients get the best person for the job, and that you get the best position for you.