San Diego, CA
Medical Reimbursement Representative
Our client is an innovative cloud computing company with a dedicated vision in optimizing the economics of healthcare.
Their mission is to deliver value to our customers through exceptional technology and services that provide the necessary connectivity, metrics and knowledge to enable healthcare providers to optimize their business and financial operations while helping them advance healthcare delivery and outcomes.
- Work directly with a variety of payors, healthcare providers and patients through the revenue cycle process to ensure claims are processed and paid in a timely manner
- Review EOB’s, verifying patient coverage, and assist with patient billing inquiries
- Review unpaid and/or denied claims, submit appeals as needed
- Ensure timely collection of outstanding A/R and perform a variety of clerical and accounting functions to resolve billing issues of submitted claims
- Will be working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Medical Billing Certificate preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of consistent medical billing and collections experience in a providers office, hospital or third party billing company
- Must be familiar with Commercial or Government payors
- Multi-specialty experience is desired
- Must have excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Pay: $18-20 an hour; depending on experience.